The Project Health Safety and Environment Manager will be responsible to the Project Director or Manager to ensure project related activities are undertaken in accordance with our client's standards and procedures. HSE.Task
The Project HSE Manager will be in charge of managing all HSE aspects on the project, such as:
- Identify Client HSE requirements
- Develop a Project HSE Management Plan to comply with Client and Technip HSE requirements
- Advise the Project Manager on HSE matters and strategy
- Enhance team’s HSE awareness by developing and performing HSE training sessions and implement the project specific HSE procedures and plans such as:
- HSE management plan
- Waste Management Plan
- Operational Discharge Plan
- Incident Investigation & Reporting
- Audit Programme
- Journey Management Plan
- Road Safety
- Occupational Health & Safety requirements
- Malaria Management and Control Programme
- HSE Training Programme
- HSE Incentive Scheme
- Emergency Response Plan
- Bridging document
- Assist the Procurement Department in selecting vendors by performing bidders’ HSE performance assessment
- Assess subcontractors’ HSE management system and performance against project requirements prior to contract award and during execution
- Conduct & facilitate project risk assessments (equipment initial risk assessment, HAZIDs, etc)
- Conduct and/or assist in conducting incident investigation as required
- Log incidents on Synergi database for 3rd party sites and follow up corrective action plans of all incidents occurring on the project
- Perform safety audits and inspections at the various project locations whether onshore or offshore [fabrication yards, construction vessels, HLVs, etc to ensure compliance with project policies, procedures and standards.
- Track HSE audits or inspections’ action plans till closeout.
- Develop and implement an emergency response plan and ensure bridge with Client’s emergency response system.
- Select the best medical facilities available in-country based upon medical audits with support of medical expert; assist in setting-up associated contracts when required
- Liaise with Vessel Management and Offshore Management Teams on HSE matters during the offshore campaign
- Daily follow-up and advice on HSE matters during offshore installation campaign
- Develop and implement incentive schemes at the main locations to promote HSE at the workplaceCompetency
- Drive for Results: The ability to constantly achieve results within defined timeframes. The drive to do things better and complete against a standard of excellence.
- Customer Focus: Understands and meets the needs of customers - internal and external as appropriate.
- Continuous Improvement: Continuously strives to improve the performance of self and others, and uses innovative methods to achieve this.
- Personal Effectiveness: Has the capacity to change and improve and displays high levels of personal credibility and integrity.
- Strategic Awareness: Has an awareness of the organisation’s strengths in the market and competitive position in the market place. Takes an active part in communicating and acting on local objectives and strategies.
- Team Working: The ability and determination to build and maintain a excellent working relationship based on a demonstrated respect for others and a willingness to work cooperatively.
CDI Pays sous le droit duquel le contrat de travail sera signé :
FranceTemps de travail :
Temps plein Lieu du poste :
92400 La defense frCaractéristiques du candidat idéal
: Dernier niveau d'etudes validé avec diplome : Bac+5
Dernier diplome : Masters in Health, Safety and Environment Science or Engineering discipline Preferred: Experience in subsea activities in Oil & Gas Industry
Outils / Logiciels / Méthodes maitrisés : Awareness of health safety and environment legislation and good practice Understanding of the offshore environment Preferred Experience/Skill/Knowledge: Offshore experience in a health safety and environment capacity
Poste accessible aux personnes sans qualification
Poste accessible aux personnes sans experienceLangue :
Anglais : Avancé
Français : Courant